- 75% of my £500 bonus went on Income Tax, VAT, Duty, Etc – How Much is a “Fair Share” ?
- The Libertarian Criminal Legal System
- Libertarian View of Crimes & Criminal Justice
- Questions For Libertarians – How Would Civil Law Work?
- Questions For Libertarians – Isn’t it inevitable that inequality will increase with every generation
- Rick on Questions For Libertarians – Corporate Deception & Regulation
- Kokom Qomariyah on Gun Control – Answering The Issues Raised 3
- Academics up in smoke | University Blog on The Smoking Ban
- Mark Hubbard on Millionaires, Tax Loopholes & Fair Shares
- TheThoughtGang on 75% of my £500 bonus went on Income Tax, VAT, Duty, Etc – How Much is a “Fair Share” ?
The Adventures of Jonathan Gullible: A Free Market Odyssey
One of the most powerful tools for introducing young people to free market ideas. 46 translations of this popular book have been completed, but more funding is needed for additional translations and additional languages in developing countries. Will you make a special donation to this fund?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Tweet “You start your latest posting by defending the use of the Small Arms Survey as the basis for the analysis that you quoted in your original piece. I’m sure that the survey is a useful source of information and … Continue reading
Tweet Thanks once again to @simonr916 for engaging in debate on this issue. I think we can both agree that the academic literature in this area is not clear cut, that those producing it are seldom impartial (on either side) and … Continue reading
Tweet Today an article appeared on the BBC news site about the dangers of second hand smoke. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-17551568 What amazed me was the quote from Deborah Arnott, chief executive of Action on Smoking and Health (ASH): ”There is no safe level of … Continue reading
Tweet His Grace Archbishop Cranmer has an article today that calls for the “Extradition of Abu Qatada Regardless”: http://archbishop-cranmer.blogspot.com/2012/02/government-must-deport-abu-qatada.html I am a big fan of his grace, usually his comments are perceptive and well reasoned, but in this case I … Continue reading