- oldsteph on The Scale of UK Government Debt Explained
- korikisulda(コリキ) on The Jackboot Stomping on the Throat of Free Speech
- Scribbler on Libertarian View of Crimes & Criminal Justice
- Mpa Nunya on Abortion – Does The Foetus Have a Right To Life?
- Joakim Book on 75% of my £500 bonus went on Income Tax, VAT, Duty, Etc – How Much is a “Fair Share” ?
Monthly Archives: January 2013
“You start your latest posting by defending the use of the Small Arms Survey as the basis for the analysis that you quoted in your original piece. I’m sure that the survey is a useful source of information and I … Continue reading
Thanks once again to @simonr916 for engaging in debate on this issue. I think we can both agree that the academic literature in this area is not clear cut, that those producing it are seldom impartial (on either side) and that … Continue reading
I would like to thank @simonr916 for raising some interesting challenges to my previous post on gun control. To address the points raised: “My main contention with your blog is your argument that there is no correlation between gun ownership and … Continue reading