- oldsteph on The Scale of UK Government Debt Explained
- korikisulda(コリキ) on The Jackboot Stomping on the Throat of Free Speech
- Scribbler on Libertarian View of Crimes & Criminal Justice
- Mpa Nunya on Abortion – Does The Foetus Have a Right To Life?
- Joakim Book on 75% of my £500 bonus went on Income Tax, VAT, Duty, Etc – How Much is a “Fair Share” ?
Monthly Archives: December 2012
This is a complex area for everyone, but particularly for libertarians who are by definition both pro-life and pro-choice and whose fundamental moral keystone is the principle of non-aggression. The first step in thinking clearly about the issue is to … Continue reading
A lot of socialists on Twitter still cling to Marx’s labour theory of value and see all employers as exploiting the employee. The argument runs that any increase in the value of raw materials has been created by the labour … Continue reading
The UK Office For The Regulation of Vegetable Markets (OfVeg) is teaming up with consumer groups to enforce price standardization to the vegetable market in the wake of growing consumer concerns about the bewildering choices on offer to consumers. … Continue reading
I am not a hunt supporter, or member of the Countryside Alliance, neither am I a vegetarian or a member of the league against cruel sports. I have a dog and consider myself to be an animal lover, I currently … Continue reading