- oldsteph on The Scale of UK Government Debt Explained
- korikisulda(コリキ) on The Jackboot Stomping on the Throat of Free Speech
- Scribbler on Libertarian View of Crimes & Criminal Justice
- Mpa Nunya on Abortion – Does The Foetus Have a Right To Life?
- Joakim Book on 75% of my £500 bonus went on Income Tax, VAT, Duty, Etc – How Much is a “Fair Share” ?
Monthly Archives: March 2012
“When words lose their meaning, people lose their liberty” – Confucius The political left wing have always been masters of language abuse. They take a word with an emotional response like “poverty” which conjures up mental images of starving children … Continue reading
Today an article appeared on the BBC news site about the dangers of second hand smoke. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-17551568 What amazed me was the quote from Deborah Arnott, chief executive of Action on Smoking and Health (ASH): ”There is no safe level of exposure … Continue reading