- 75% of my £500 bonus went on Income Tax, VAT, Duty, Etc – How Much is a “Fair Share” ?
- The Libertarian Criminal Legal System
- Libertarian View of Crimes & Criminal Justice
- Questions For Libertarians – How Would Civil Law Work?
- Questions For Libertarians – Isn’t it inevitable that inequality will increase with every generation
- Kokom Qomariyah on Gun Control – Answering The Issues Raised 3
- Academics up in smoke | University Blog on The Smoking Ban
- Mark Hubbard on Millionaires, Tax Loopholes & Fair Shares
- TheThoughtGang on 75% of my £500 bonus went on Income Tax, VAT, Duty, Etc – How Much is a “Fair Share” ?
- Dukereed on The Socialist Nonsense of Distributive Justice
The Adventures of Jonathan Gullible: A Free Market Odyssey
One of the most powerful tools for introducing young people to free market ideas. 46 translations of this popular book have been completed, but more funding is needed for additional translations and additional languages in developing countries. Will you make a special donation to this fund?
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Tweet The political left wing have always been masters of language abuse. They take a word with an emotional response like “poverty” which conjures up mental images of starving children in Africa and re-define it into things like fuel poverty … Continue reading
Tweet Today an article appeared on the BBC news site about the dangers of second hand smoke. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-17551568 What amazed me was the quote from Deborah Arnott, chief executive of Action on Smoking and Health (ASH): ”There is no safe level of … Continue reading