- oldsteph on The Scale of UK Government Debt Explained
- korikisulda(コリキ) on The Jackboot Stomping on the Throat of Free Speech
- Scribbler on Libertarian View of Crimes & Criminal Justice
- Mpa Nunya on Abortion – Does The Foetus Have a Right To Life?
- Joakim Book on 75% of my £500 bonus went on Income Tax, VAT, Duty, Etc – How Much is a “Fair Share” ?
Monthly Archives: February 2012
His Grace Archbishop Cranmer has an article today that calls for the “Extradition of Abu Qatada Regardless”: http://archbishop-cranmer.blogspot.com/2012/02/government-must-deport-abu-qatada.html I am a big fan of his grace, usually his comments are perceptive and well reasoned, but in this case I find … Continue reading