- oldsteph on The Scale of UK Government Debt Explained
- korikisulda(コリキ) on The Jackboot Stomping on the Throat of Free Speech
- Scribbler on Libertarian View of Crimes & Criminal Justice
- Mpa Nunya on Abortion – Does The Foetus Have a Right To Life?
- Joakim Book on 75% of my £500 bonus went on Income Tax, VAT, Duty, Etc – How Much is a “Fair Share” ?
Monthly Archives: January 2012
There are an increasing number of people in the United Kingdom being prosecuted for expressing opinions that other people consider offensive or insulting, or that “incite” crime. They fall into several broad categories: Comments that are “offensive” to a particular … Continue reading
The socialists claim they simply want a fair division of the wealth, an equal sharing of the cake for all. They call it “Distributive Justice” All sounds very reasonable, doesn’t it? After all who would be in favour of an … Continue reading
The government has announced plans to make it a criminal offence to sub-let a council house and to increase council rents for those tenants with incomes in excess of £100,000 a year. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16376455 The fact that this is a problem shows … Continue reading