- oldsteph on The Scale of UK Government Debt Explained
- korikisulda(コリキ) on The Jackboot Stomping on the Throat of Free Speech
- Scribbler on Libertarian View of Crimes & Criminal Justice
- Mpa Nunya on Abortion – Does The Foetus Have a Right To Life?
- Joakim Book on 75% of my £500 bonus went on Income Tax, VAT, Duty, Etc – How Much is a “Fair Share” ?
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Guardian journalist George Monbiot recently published an article attacking Libertarianism: http://www.monbiot.com/2011/12/19/how-freedom-became-tyranny/ I will go through the article and highlight the misrepresentations, errors and lack of rational argument, ignoring those paragraphs that contain nothing but hot air! George writes: “In the … Continue reading →