- oldsteph on The Scale of UK Government Debt Explained
- korikisulda(コリキ) on The Jackboot Stomping on the Throat of Free Speech
- Scribbler on Libertarian View of Crimes & Criminal Justice
- Mpa Nunya on Abortion – Does The Foetus Have a Right To Life?
- Joakim Book on 75% of my £500 bonus went on Income Tax, VAT, Duty, Etc – How Much is a “Fair Share” ?
Monthly Archives: October 2011
The idea of a minimum wage appeals to those on the left with no understanding of business or economics. They believe that a minimum wage helps to ensure that “Greedy Corporations” don’t “exploit” the low skilled workers by paying them … Continue reading
The eviction of the gypsy encampment at Dale Farm http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-15357932 has been a cause embraced by the radical left, anti-capitalist movement, so it is odd to find myself agreeing with them. Let’s look at some of the arguments the pro-eviction … Continue reading