- oldsteph on The Scale of UK Government Debt Explained
- korikisulda(コリキ) on The Jackboot Stomping on the Throat of Free Speech
- Scribbler on Libertarian View of Crimes & Criminal Justice
- Mpa Nunya on Abortion – Does The Foetus Have a Right To Life?
- Joakim Book on 75% of my £500 bonus went on Income Tax, VAT, Duty, Etc – How Much is a “Fair Share” ?
Monthly Archives: June 2011
A common charge by socialists against non-socialists is that we are selfish and don’t care about our fellow human beings. We are motivated by greed and profit and don’t value the dignity and life of others. They on the other … Continue reading
This article is in response to some comments about this link on public sector pensions which points out the high cost of funding these. “We pay your pensions” — why, yes. And your salaries. How very generous of us. Except that … Continue reading
French President Nicolas Sarkozy has called for the G20 nations to put in place tighter regulation of food commodity prices. France is leading the call for tougher limits on speculation in food commodities. “A market that is not regulated is not … Continue reading