- 75% of my £500 bonus went on Income Tax, VAT, Duty, Etc – How Much is a “Fair Share” ?
- The Libertarian Criminal Legal System
- Libertarian View of Crimes & Criminal Justice
- Questions For Libertarians – How Would Civil Law Work?
- Questions For Libertarians – Isn’t it inevitable that inequality will increase with every generation
- Rick on Questions For Libertarians – Corporate Deception & Regulation
- Kokom Qomariyah on Gun Control – Answering The Issues Raised 3
- Academics up in smoke | University Blog on The Smoking Ban
- Mark Hubbard on Millionaires, Tax Loopholes & Fair Shares
- TheThoughtGang on 75% of my £500 bonus went on Income Tax, VAT, Duty, Etc – How Much is a “Fair Share” ?
The Adventures of Jonathan Gullible: A Free Market Odyssey
One of the most powerful tools for introducing young people to free market ideas. 46 translations of this popular book have been completed, but more funding is needed for additional translations and additional languages in developing countries. Will you make a special donation to this fund?
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Tweet A common charge by socialists against non-socialists is that we are selfish and don’t care about our fellow human beings. We are motivated by greed and profit and don’t value the dignity and life of others. They on the … Continue reading
Tweet This article is in response to some comments about this link on public sector pensions which points out the high cost of funding these. “We pay your pensions” — why, yes. And your salaries. How very generous of us. Except … Continue reading
Tweet French President Nicolas Sarkozy has called for the G20 nations to put in place tighter regulation of food commodity prices. France is leading the call for tougher limits on speculation in food commodities. “A market that is not regulated is … Continue reading