- oldsteph on The Scale of UK Government Debt Explained
- korikisulda(コリキ) on The Jackboot Stomping on the Throat of Free Speech
- Scribbler on Libertarian View of Crimes & Criminal Justice
- Mpa Nunya on Abortion – Does The Foetus Have a Right To Life?
- Joakim Book on 75% of my £500 bonus went on Income Tax, VAT, Duty, Etc – How Much is a “Fair Share” ?
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Imagine an island in the middle of nowhere and ten people ship-wrecked on it. 8 Men and 2 women. This simple society agrees that they want to make decisions by democratic vote with one vote each. This works well for … Continue reading
It has become very popular to rage about millionaires avoiding their fair share of tax by exploiting tax loopholes: “Tories leave open tax loophole for the mega-rich” – Mirror “Footballers pay 22% tax thanks to Loophole” – Daily Mail Let … Continue reading
There are a number of arguments against smoking in public places, let’s look at them one at a time. “Smoking is bad for the health of the smoker and should therefore be discouraged.” I have no doubt that smoking is … Continue reading